At the beginning of 2021, Ingevin design office specialized in wine engineering has launched 2 packaging centers in Burgundy and Languedoc
These 2 achievements concretize Ingévin's recruitment efforts to provide a strong multidisciplinary expertise in the support of packaging projects.
The Buxy packaging workshop is the last phase of work in a master plan launched in 2016 to thoroughly reorganize the site, it has been operational since the beginning of the year and includes:
- A glass line with a rate of 8,000 collars / hour performing the operations of drawing, capping, dressing and cashing integrating:
- New monoblocks for drawing and distribution / crimping of capsules
- Washer and dryer of bottles made of bite
- Robot management of the emboxing and deboxing of clogged shots
- A pre-setting workshop extended to an additional 5000 hL
The reorganization of flows and the extension of the bottling workshop has previously led to the construction of a new wine tourism area, sales cellar and host seminars (below), also designed and realized by Ingévin
The main complexity of the project will have been to ensure the progress of the work without interrupting production or disrupting the reception of customers. This challenge was met at the cost of a very rigorous phasing by Ingévin of the successive stages of work:
- Construction of a new wine tourism and event complex benefiting from a better exposure
- Reallocation of the old sales cellar to clear the space dedicated to bottling
- Re-implantation of bottling in the enlarged packaging area
2) The pic Saint Loup winegrowers' project is also the result of an ambitious master plan launched in 2015 in order to be able to repatriate the BIB workshop located in Lunel in a building rented by the winegrowers.Eventually, the new site located on the outskirts of the village of Assas will accommodate all the winemaking and breeding activities of the cooperative.
This modern tool integrates the following functions:
- Pre-set cooker of 4000 hl
- BIB line
- Automatic filtration pallet
- Palletizing robot
- Service area for bottling trucks
- Semi-automatic storage and shelving of finished products
The expertise of the Ingévin team, made it possible to manage the realization of these 2 packaging centers and to find solutions to the strong constraints encountered.The implementation of thoughtful master plans, integrating all the objectives of the project manager and their constraints, has allowed the realization of effective tools.
Ingévin carries out many packaging sites and also supports bottling units in improving their industrial performance through audits and specific training of teams.